Afterburn Fuel Review: My Two Cents
Welcome to my Afterburn Fuel Review. Here I hope to answer some questions you have about Mike Chang’s newest pre workout supplement. My goal is to help you make an informed decision before taking the leap to buy something that you have no first-hand experience with. I will give you a bit of my perspective along with those of people who have used this supplement to improve their workouts; and some words from Mike Chang himself about what you can expect Afterburn Fuel to do for you.
What Is This Article NOT About?
- I won’t waste your time going into details about the ingredients. If You want to know more about ingredients click here: Ingredients
- I won’t waste your time trolling you through the hype about bonus material. If you would like to learn more about product details, click here: Product Summary
- I won’t waste your time with marketing fluff. There is already enough misdirection out there on this subject.
What Will You Learn From This Article?
- Who this pre workout supplement is for.
- The pros and cons.
- How well it works for me and others, and what you can expect.
- The bottom line to help you decide if Afterburn Fuel is a good pre workout for you.
Who Is Afterburn Fuel For?
This supplement is a good pre workout for anyone who is looking to improve their performance while training. The energy matrix blend will help you focus and increase energy to push harder for better results
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Afterburn Fuel?
These pros and cons are my perspective and they information you may find in other reviews will likely vary from this, but you should compare and contrast what you read to help you determine if this is the best pre workout for you.
- Quality Ingredients: The ingredients are high quality, effective, safe, and they deliver the workout performance as-advertised. The focus and energy that I feel when using it and on par with, if not better, than other major brands available on the market today. It is also worthy to note, that the energy I feel from this pre workout does not make me jittery. Energized, yes. Jittery, no.
- Muscle Pumps: The muscle pumps are significant. I find this to be quite nice. I already have pretty decent vascularity, but after using Afterburn Fuel, I look really “pumped”. I’m not a big dude by any means (about a buck sixty five), and when people who are used to seeing me day after day, say: “Damn man, you look swole”. I can’t help but to smile inside.
- Taste: It tastes good to me. Although it is advertised as fruit punch, it tastes more like cherry lemonade. Not quite the flavor I was expecting, but tasty nonetheless.
- Cost: It is competitively priced with other popular pre workouts on the market today. Cellucore C4 and NO-XPLODE both hover around $59.99 to $66.99 per unit which is in line with the $67 price tag of Afterburn Fuel. However, buying in volume can lower the price tag by 20% or more which saves me quite a bit.
- Alternative Flavors: While I find the taste to be good, there is only one flavor available as-of today. Many of the other pre workouts out there come in 3 or more flavors and I find the lack of a tangy lemon or lime a bit baffling. If you are not a fruit punch flavor fan, you will need to look elsewhere until a new flavor is released.
- Solubility: It mixes well enough, but don’t expect to dump some powder over ice and water, and stir it away with a fork or spoon. You will need a shaker to mix it up best. This is not the case with something like Cellucor C4 which mixes better than most.
What Do Some Users Of Afterburn Fuel Have Say About It?
The following information is readily available on the official website and should not be taken as the sole authority on how well the supplement performs for everyone. You have to keep in mind that testimonial’s from product and manufacturer websites “typically” show the results of people who are quite diligent about their routines.
“Not really being a supplement guy, myself, I was a little skeptical to try Afterburn Fuel at first, but once I gave it a shot I could not believe the difference it made! This stuff really works!”
– Blair, Charlotte, NC
“I’ve been taking Afterburn Fuel as a pre-workout supplement for a few weeks now and have to say that I’m pushing forward with a speed I never thought I’d have before. I was hitting a major plateau there for a bit, but it really helped me get past it!”
– Ken, Sacramento, CA
The following statement from Mike Chang also credits motivation, hard work, and discipline to be crucial to getting great results. Do not expect to sip any supplement alone and get “ripped” no matter what anyone says.
“I want to remind you though, that these guys are some of my best and motivated clients. You can build muscle like them if you are consistent with taking your Afterburn Fuel and training hard.
But you should NOT expect to get results like this if you’re not motivated or intelligent enough to stick to a strict workout regimen.
So yes, be inspired by these stories…but also realize that you can’t get these results magically without effort, and that you will have to take your Afterburn Fuel before every workout.” – Mike Chang
The Bottom Line: Should You Try Afterburn Fuel?
Afterburn Fuel is a supplement that you will find to be complimentary to your fitness routine. However, do not buy this supplement, or any other for that matter, if you are not serious about getting in shape and maximizing your results. Save your money instead. However, if you are serious about getting lean and fit. The high-quality ingredients make it a great alternative to most of the common pre workouts available today.